Favorite Pics

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Bear Lake

So...It really has been forever since I blogged. So sorry! I have been summer crazy. You know, like the rest of us. I did just get back from Bear Lake where I had tons of fun with the girls as a last hurrah before school starts. Yuck!

My girls are always up for anything that involves water and sunscreen. We had so much fun just being lazy and hanging out at the pool and the beach. Well, I guess that there always has to be a little drama!

Here is little Miss Kaidence. She is not one of mine, although she is cute and blonde! Jut kidding, she is my friend Jamie's. Well, she was running and tripped over a big huge metal grate that was sticking out of the ground and the rest is history. Three stiches. She was SO proud of them! After the fact that is!

Playing in the sand is just the best. They even buried themselves and lived to tell! We had such a blast. I guess a little drama never hurt anyone right??

1 comment:

Chelsie said...

Finally!!! It looks like you guys had a blast! Bummer about Cadence though. Good thing she is tough man.