Favorite Pics

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Back to School

Ready or not here we come! School seemed to come way too fast this summer. We were totally enjoying the relaxing mornings without having to wake up at 5:30 a.m. UGG! Well, the girls looked so darn cute. They clean up alright I think! I made the girls get up early this morning because I thought that we had better get a day in before our crazy week started. Jordyn actually had to go in on the Friday before school started (totally crazy) so she was all primed and ready to go. Kendi was so cute. When she woke up as the girls were getting ready and decided that she was way to big to miss out on this action. She ran into her room, threw on her flip flops and a clean pair of pajamas (since these are all that she will wear lately). Then she brushed her own hair and came out to announce to me that she was leaving. It actually sounded more like leafin but I just used my superior mother translating skills to decipher. I said, "Honey, you are not quite big enough yet. You get to stay home with me." She gave me a determined look and said,
" No mommy, I am leafin. I am big. Bye!" She was heartbroken when the bus came and I really didn't let her get on. We've had fun though. Good bonding time for the two of us. I miss my girls but love the structure and I must admit I love my house a little cleaner. Bittersweet.



1 comment:

Emily said...

Poor little Kendi. If only we lived next door, Kendi and Luke would have such fun! The girls look absolutely darling...as usual!