Favorite Pics

Sunday, June 22, 2008

River Fun

So...it looks like we may FINALLY have a little summer weather! Once the sun hit my girls could not wait to get out on the river. They played and played!
(We have the sunburns to prove it!)
The girls started to strike a pose the second I got the camera out. I have trained them well!!
I love their little smiles. The make my day for sure.

I think that I may have to zap Jordyn to keep her from growing. She is growing way to fast and is going to Jr. High next year. Yikes. She is such a great helper and my little friend.

Kendalyn is full of it, and by that I mean everything! She is full of smiles, bologne, energy, tantrums, giggles, hugs, you name it. We love her.

3 comments:

Emily said...

Such cute pictures of your cute girls. You are becoming quite the photographer!

Natalie said...

I love these pictures!! Such beautiful girls!
I dont know where they got their looks...wink, wink.
Jordyn in Jr. High?????!!!!
Holy cow! That is so scary!

can not wait to see you guys this weekend!

Chelsie said...

Im glad that someone takes pictures and posts them because I never seem to have my camera. They are so cute esp Kendi! What a sassy face she is pulling!