Favorite Pics

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Kassi!!

So my Kassidy just turned seven this week. Hard to believe for me! She is such a little sweetheart in our home and we are totally crazy about her. Since it is her 7th birthday I thought that I would list seven of my very favorite things about her!
1. Her smile! She has one of those smiles that starts slow and grown. Genuine and sincere! You've gotta Love it.
2. Her enthusiasm! She is always so delighted with the little things. You would have thought that I gave her the moon when I gave her this swimming suit for Easter!

3. Her ability to love others. Kassi loves to play and is friends with everybody! She loves her cousins and is always excited to see them and play!

4. Her size. She is such a tiny little squirt! It defines her! My little pixie.

5. Her freckles. Otherwise known as her kisses from the sun. I think I have kissed them all!

6. Her seriously crazy hair! She has the best bed head that you've ever seen!

7. Her laugh! It is a giggle that makes YOU giggle and then turns into a belly laugh that won't quit!

Happy birthday Kassidy! We love you and are blessed to have you in our lives!

6 comments:

Emily said...

I love that little kiddo! She makes me smile, too!

Sarah Stokes said...

What a doll she is. She does have one of the cutest smile - one that lights her face.

Amanda said...

Hi Elise! I don't know if you remember me, Amanda Geary (now Pickup)-but I used to take violin lessons from you! I found your blog through a friend's, and just wanted to let you know how adorable your family is!! You are such an awesome lady!
If you want to check out what's going on in my life, my blog is
justinandamandapickup.blogspot.com

:) -Amanda

Chelsie said...

I love her! She is so stinkin' cute. That laugh of hers is pretty great too. Happy Birthday Super K!!

Lauren said...

Your girls are so cute! I need to see them in person!

steph said...

I am blog lurking. Your girls are all so cute! I bought that same swimming suit for one of my daughters. I didn't know there were matching flip flops though or I would have been all over that! By the way I think I am going to be sore from class this morning. I am glad I skipped the day when you were figuring out new weights.