Favorite Pics

Friday, June 6, 2008

FHE and snowcones


So, this past Monday night Kassi and I had conversation regarding Family Home Evening. It went something like this.

Kassidy,"Mom, what are we going to do for Family Home Evening."

Mom"I don't know yet Kass, I guess we'll figure something out."

Kassidy,"I was thinking that we could go and get a snow cone."

Mom,"Well, good idea but I think that we had better have a lesson or something."

Kassidy,"I know! Lets go get a snowcone and then we can talk about it!"

Her whole quest in life these days is to get a snow cone. Maybe we could get some more if it wasn't so darn freezing outside!

4 comments:

Emily said...

I hear you loud and clear! Summer, where are you? My crazy kids are always getting snowcones at the baseball games, even though they are already freezing to death! No brain, no pain I guess!

Natalie said...

What a cute picture!!!
I just love Kassy, she is so much fun.
Where is summer???
It still feels like winter some days.
SO depressing!

Garn said...

Too bad we don't live closer. Karina and Elise would have a ball playing with your kids. Chris and Jodi

Chelsie said...

I don't know where your kids get there perseverance from. You have no determination at all. Yeah, I am not so sure about this whole winter thing lasting through the summer! I am so sick of it I could puke! Okay, maybe not puke but something jurastic.