Favorite Pics

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Scoof

I think that two year olds come up with the funniest words. Lately Kendi has been full of them, like she calls Jordyn Jordit, and herself Kendit. Well, last night as I was trying to watch the American Idol finale with four crazy kids Kendalyn decided that she was tired of the rest of the girls sitting by me, so she was on a mission to get them removed from the couch. She crawls up onto the couch, pushes Jordit to the side and looks her straight in the eyes. She takes her face in her hands and yells SCOOF! I am assuming that she meant scoot. It was SO funny we all just started laughing. Now when we want someone to move we all say SCOOF!

2 comments:

Emily said...

I love that little kiddo! She is so funny.

Chelsie said...

She is so cute! I love that little tiddo. She is always good for a laugh!