Favorite Pics

Monday, May 12, 2008

Guitar Hero


Alright, so I had to take this picture so that I could prove that YES, Travis really did give me Guitar Hero for Mother's Day!?#@* (It is going back to Walmart tomarrow) I just have to laugh because Trav seems to have quite the knack for coming up with some random gift ideas. He has fabulous intentions, but I think sometimes his desire for something like oh, say, a fishing pole, golf clubs, a water ski, a bike, etc. just overpower him and he convinces himself that I will be thrilled! Well, I am going to take back Guitar Hero and buy myself a new purse. No harm no foul right!

4 comments:

Emily said...

Wow! I would like to say I'm not surprised, but....I am. Guitar Hero?? Not exactly what I would picture you asking him to give you for Mother's Day! What a guy!

Natalie said...

That just makes me laugh so hard!
I think I know why Shawn and trav get along so well.
Shawn bought a 55 inch tv "for me" for Mothers Day.
My response: "Nice try! That is all you!"

I love your blog! It is so fun to catch up!
Miss ya!

Sarah Stokes said...

Woo Hoo you have a blog!! Such a darling family Elise, I did really laugh at the guitar hero? Did you take it back? I don't know, I begged my husband for rock band but I didn't get it, he said it will be a waste of time! I am adding you to my blog, check it out k, www.stokespeople.blogspot.com

Garn said...

Well, well, well, look whose blog I found. We name our second child after you, and yet we never get together for dinner. next time we are in Rupert, we need to come see you and Travis. FYI, I got rock band for my birthday, so I have to say Travis picked a great Mother's Day Present.